All of the documents on StuDocu are checked for quality. The most common reasons for a document being rejected are the following:
- Copyright infringement
- The quality of the document is too low
- The document is already online
- The document is irrelevant or not suitable for other students
- The file is damaged or could not be processed
- The document is lecture slides - which are usually already available through the university
If you feel your document was wrongfully rejected, you can ask for a manual review from your notifications page.